Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

I didn't turn on my computer for..

two days.

ACHIEVEMENT!! XDDD

So~ today's my dad's birthday.
Happy Birthday Dad ^^
and I bought him "the thing".. glad he liked it xDD

July is the month where too many birthdays were happening.
I wanted to get Ginny some Stage products, so went Mid Valley today-
and as usual, I got carried away and forgot all about it =.=

Wanted to get someone something, (not mentioning cuz its not tht person's bday yet =.=)
but couldn't find T.T

So ended up only bought for one person so far.
But boy I love spending money =.=
heh. xDD

SOOOOO... I have blisters at my feet for wearing heels to Mid.. again xDD
it's actually good, because it restrains you from walking too much,
thus you will go home earlier. xP

PS:
- I think black lamps are the stupidest invention ever -.-
black is the absence of light. how can you add light to something that only exists without light?
..it would be hideous =.=

- Magazines are a very good source of general knowledge.
*here's why I'm such an annoying 'did you know' box, Hem!! xD*