Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

I woke up at 7 this morning.

That sleeping hour disease has struck again.

...Anyway, so I figured I will have nothing to do- I looked around my room.
I was shocked.
Lol.







So I did the most reasonable thing a person would do.
Just walk away, and it will be like it NEVER happened.

NAH!! I cleaned it LOL XD













Never thought I made it, but I did. Lol.
So I was off with a good I-wanna-do-chores-today! mood xD
Then I reorganised the shoe rack-
P.S: I had the mood to do it because today is a day for Love & Acceptance in my Plenty of Time.
AND YES I AM SO INTO IT XD

Here's my rack after cleaning. Damn cool right xD










My bags finally found a dwelling place LOL











So then my parents went out to buy more cement for the renovation.
*My toilet is being renovated so it's been exactly 3 days since I last bathed.
KIDDING LA XD

SO then my gate was wide open and the dog was untied. I decided to give it a break, y'know?
So previously she wouldn't dare go out even if the gate is wi
de open.
TODAY was different!

I was at the door.
We looked into each other's eyes.
It gets so intense none of us made a sound.
AND OFF SHE RAN TO THE ROAD OUTSIDE.
So off I ran in my very loose pants and shirt with my hair sakai-ly organised,
into the streets and after the dog.
Smart girl -.-

I forgot to lock the door on my way out and got sounding x.X
All her fault =x

So I decided to punish her for like the first time ever.
And my heart sort of melted.


How could you say no to that face?

It didn't stop whining at me for 5 minutes, so I figured she might be thirsty.












She's not even responding to me now.

She thought she won over me!! I think NOT!

So then finally I let her go with a hug. I couldn't take it.
LOL.

Hardy har har xD