Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

I'm so used to posting untitled posts.

Anyway.

I AM STRESSED!!
SPM IS GIVING ME A LOT OF STRESS!!
..but life goes on for teenagers, the nation's assets, to become their future leader.
Yes, it is true that we have a heavy burden to bear, but I, CHAN YEE LYNN,
will get through it.
*looking far into the future*
Yes, I will sacrifice my used-to-be pimple-less face,
I will sacrifice my world winning record of clean books,
I will sacrifice my LIFE for this country.
YES, I WILL DIE FOR THIS COUNTRY.
I WILL FIGHT TO MY VERY LAST DROP OF BLOOD.
*I'm fighting for some sort of nation-related reason*
...and I will endure it all.
*sheds a tear*

This is life for special people such as I.
A life that strives to sacrifice for the sake of others.
A life that strives for excellence,
a life that strives to eliminate poverty,
a life- that strives to help commoners and normal people as much as I can.
*sheds another tear*

Joy comes from the most ironic things, such as giving and sacrificing.
I am joyful, joyful to have the chance to help commoners.
Yes.
I am so proud of myself. *sobs*
What will the world do without me???

L-O-L.
I need to stop indulging myself in manga and animes.
Hardy Har Har xDD

The reason for this post-
I AM SO BORED.
and
the pengajaran is;
-in life, everybody is important.
I have no idea how the personal reflection above gives us this lesson, but hey-
it is not the destination but the journey that is important right?

Scratch that.
It was totally random and un-thought of.
lol. xD