Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Life rocks. Oh yeah.


I lost weight. Oh yeah.

I'm smart. Oh yeah.

I'm BOOTIFUL. Oh yeah.

My room is clean. Oh yeah.

There. That's all I want. xD

I know things hasn't been at the top,
and not everyone got what they desired.
But all I can say is this :
When you want something, all the universe conspires to help you achieve it.
The question is, did you focus on what you want, or did you keep focusing on things you don't want?

Sometimes the best solution is to just dream and hope for the best- y'know?

Back to current situation : Anime.tv has MALFUNCTIONED; therefore I can't watch any animes at the moment. *Sigh how saddd*

So while waiting for 10.30pm, I'm reading The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho.
He is one wise guy.

Anyway, I ALSO bought MAKEUP!! XD
Thanks to Ginny for spreading her vanity to me LOL
Too bad a stupid person like me bought a brow pencil and thought it was an eyeliner.
LMAO XD