Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Dear God, Help me.

ohmygosh- i just realised i'll be super busy during the entirw holidays!! *sobs* Whoever that created the term "honeymoon year", is seriously disturbed. Lemme tell you what my life is currently revolving around.. Well, it's almost everything. AAARRGGHHH its dreadful to even mention it....! Life is hard.. I miss form3 sooooo much!! All the work is giving me headaches and eyesores; what's worsE? Pimples!! -.- I don't like this, i don't like this one bit~!! If my dad read this blog, he would tell me to stop... Like, immediatley. I know i shouldn't like, hide all my activities from him knowing- but what am i supposed to do? -sigh- again, Life is hard..

Kay, so holidays start on the 24th, if im not mistaken.. so...

24th May :St Johns NCO training course
25th May :St Johns State workshop
26th May :St Johns NCO training course exam; Church camp day 1; drama rehearsal 01
27th May :Church camp day 2
28th May :Church camp day 3
29th May :Church camp day 4, Annual camp day 1, drama rehearsal 02
30th May :Annual Camp day 2
31st May :Annual Camp day 3
1st June :Church
2nd June : Mom gets opt; drama rehearsal 03
3rd June :drama rehearsal 04
4th June : St Johns Area Camp Day 1; drama rehearsal 05
5th June : St Johns Area Camp Day 2; drama rehearsal 06
6th June : St Johns Area Camp Day 3; drama rehearsal 07
7th June : St Johns Area Camp Day 4; drama rehearsal 08; BB
8th June :Church
9th June :School starts today
11th June :Drama Competition

So, im under a dilemma.. My mom would be in the hospital for God knows how long, Jeva is practically forcing us to join the area camp, the workshop is clashing with my camp to johor, pn kamales would probably kill me for skipping even one practice, my dad would get insane if i told him my plans for the holidays, i would kill myself if i skip any one of these!! arrghh... i feel like dying.. Gee, and i thought i could at least breathe during the holidays.. suffocating's more like it.. and the worst thing is, with such a paced schedule and my family condition right now, i cant even find the time for at least ONE movie! It's like, at every free time i have, i'll have to go take care of my mom.. Sigh, looks like there's nothing i can do abt it huh... ohmygosh n i totally totally forgot about the prs karnival kerjaya.. and singapore??? booo hoo, looks like i'll have to wait...

great hema jz smsed me to register for the workshop.. I dont even know if im going.. And im running out of time- and out of cash. Then it's just so fortunate of me to have josh reminding me to pass up the form for the Bb thing on saturday.. You know what I think? I think i lost the form! Seriously. Oh yeah, and the mid terms are like, in approximately 84 hours from now. Good, now i have studies to take these holidays off my mind.. hold on, i need to breathe..
*inhales, coughs, exhales* even the air isnt on my side =.=

Ah well, so sorry if i ruined your mood, ure probably thinking i dont have that much to do, and that u have more work than i do... and no, im not referring to a specific person so u can stop wondering. k lar..

Its not like its gonna keep me from being the happy i dont care type, y'know? xDDD