Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

...its emo season... ZzZz

Yeps, its emo season.. Like the name of the season says; im gonna be emo for the past few weeks. do not be surprised; its not cuz of the results lar, i got ok results so far.. but... like, i duno why.. i have this "thing". it's called boredom. it's sticking with me and poking at me at times when i have nothing to do. In this case, ALL the time. When the drama was over, and we didn't win, and people are starting to complain about my accomplished work.. so.. back to square one: nothing to do. all this while i've been complaining about being too tired and havng too much of work; now i'm craving for more. It's like, my life revolves around stuff to do- problems to solve and "drama". nothing much is happening to my life now, and... it's nothing much. Just another boring life. all alone. last time there's alot of stuff happening to me- there's always stories to share with my friends and family about.. i even had topics to talk to with teachers!!! now? "hi teacher". that's just it. what's the fun of school when there's no teachers for you to play with? arghh... ah well.. i guess there's nothing i can do about it now.. i just want work to do.. and more drama in my life.. not just another dull, scheduled, routine. ROUTINE. i can't believe i had to actually use that word now. *sobs*.