Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

=) August Resolutions

W0ots, 1st day of August!!! Everyday is a new day.. =) gonna control my mood and habits from now on, gonna start doing homeworks, gonna appreciate what others are doing for me.. that's my new-month resolution!! im gonna have one every month xDD

Okay, lets start with results.. hmm~ sucky results.

Moral, got 42.. hahaha
Chem, 40.. ngam ngam pass.. sigh~ pn sharifah was so disappointed T________________T
Bio, 66 oni.haiz din study photosynthesis.

Add maths ave to retake, dunno shld i be happy or sad, sigh~ tht paper story really spreaded so much in school.. now the whole frm 4 thinks tht 4 Beta students are cheaters and egoists.. Just because of a group of irresponsible people.. so pissed at them.

I was changing back to my uniform during recess, and i overheard the other class students talking bad about our class.. It's so sad that this is happening.. and poor Mr.Remi is taking all the blame. I bet those idiots didnt apologise to Mr. Remi. And he's actually goos enough to take the blame....

He'd be singing; You can put the blame on me, u can put the blame on me, even though the blame's on you, you can put the blame on me. xD



Moving on,
Why did i get such ugly unseemly results? cuz i din study -.- tat hj say he din study bt chem can get A.. PELUH LOR. hahaha.. good news- I PASSED PHYSICS!!!! cant believe it, but i did =p
I was like, almost crying when he asked me to take te paper.. Then sir zap fan ask me i got go tution onot.. DUH, NO. do i look like sum1 hu'd actually put an effort into trying to ace physics? are u stupid, or just a little slow?? LOL i didnt direct this question to anyone.. its words from a song =)

So.. 4 beta is going to FRIM next wednesday, so we can skip watikah xDDDD
Tmrw is another BB day.. yayy can wear mufti ^^ i dun like inspection so long de larh
hahaha... Kayy, so.. that's just about it larh.. Glad felicia liked her present.. i stole my mums perfume to spray on it =) and to hj.. eppi belated birthday =)