Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

2008 Record!!!





So so so... what's the big event? I asked my dad as I walked downstairs; it was hard to resist asking when I found out he brought crabs home. My mum replied in a series of laugh-and-talk-at-the-same-time words "You're cooking dinner tonight, lynn". I laughed at her sarcasm, thinking that she can't be serious. Well, it's just too bad she was. So a little something happened before this bizzare 'lynn's-cooking-tonight-lets-run-away-to-africa' event. I told my dad "I CAN DO ANYTHING I SET MY MIND TO, DAD!!" And so this happened. Can't believe he challenged me to this. Sigh. Ah well. So i went upstairs and tried to make them forget about what happened, perhaps my dad would cook and I would just go, "oh, man.. and when you brought crabs, too. Guess this just isn't the perfect day, huh?"



Nah, my parents don't get a smart-whiz kid like me from nothing. Nope, they were smart whiz kids too. The type that won't stay home after school, so i heard. Anyway, they yelled at me from downstairs and deliberately forced me into purgatory. Yep, purgatory. The only thing missing my dad saying "welcome, to HELL." Y'know, they did that in Rattatouille.



Moving on, so I 'cleaned' those crabs.. ALIVE. i TOLD you cooking isn't very nice. You HAVE to kill stuff. When I broke that shell off, the legs were still moving!! It was like its dying-ish when I scrubbed it clean with that ugly scrub-like thing. After cleaning come chopping, and during chopping comes the screaming and the ' i-think-its-dangerous 's.



Do not try cooking at home. It is hazardous for children under 21 years of age.



You have to admit that I make sense, cooking involves sharp objects, fire, and a mindset to KILL THE PREY. Yeah, it is pretty dangerous. Not to mention the frying part.. Those little oil stuff jumps. Chemical reaction, my dad calls it. It's how oil reacts with water when there's heat. LIKE I WILL BELIEVE THAT. Hardy-har-har, im so sure it's the crab taking vengeance on me for cooking it alive. So much for eating fresh stuff. After chopping, comes frying the ginger and the salt and pepper. Hey, it rhymes! *snaps out of it* So my dad said you have to wait till the burnt smell comes out. Only then can you take the 'prey' - that's what I call it- to the serving platter. So kay, I just stood there and waited. And waited. And waited. And VOILA! The prey that was cruelly scrubbed, chopped and put to boiling oil is ready to be served!







...and heres how it looks like close-up..






Yep, I am pretty awesome in this evil im-gonna-kill-you stuff. So so so... It DOES taste great!! Here's some of the quoted compliments of my fellow peeps.

Dad - Hmm.. quite good, but there's STILL room for improvement.. *evil smile*

Mum - Mm.

Sis - yerrr i wan chilli crab!!!! yorr yerr yeeee ><

gramma - ek the crab so little meat hor (er, what does that gotta do with anything? moving on)

kakak - aiyo, so salty.. too many salt. (f3)

Ah well... I guess it IS pretty much an improvement.. To those smirking, I DID STEP INTO THE KITCHEN SO CUT IT.

Hm... just now went connaught McD to yamcha.. just came back then started blogging larh.. my dad was scolding me on the phone.. but when i came back he just asked me to look at the time.. And I was like, 11.50... Then he gave me the 'silence treatment'.. Highly recommended when you have no mood to shout, scream or do any possible banging or hitting of furniture. Provides 100% result of making the person feel guilty thus never to repeat the mistake again. ITSUMADEMO!!

Sigh, so im on this silence treatment.. and i am very very very VERY sure i will NOT, i repeat- i WILL NOT go out without my parents anymore. Nope, nothing can MAKE me. Ah well.. I learnt a new word today.. from jess.. hehehehehehe *evil laugh*

ANSON IS A STUPID NOOBSHYT FEEDER.

tee-hee.