Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Look, I'm trying to blog here??


Sigh. I am SO DARN MOODY THESE DAYS. 
Damn, who knows why. 
I solved Rubik's cube. 
I completed watching vampire knight (which had like, what? 13 episodes? FEED ME MORE)
Got addicted to romance-slash-tragic animes.. 
Continued with Vampire knight guilty which is not fully out.
I keep going to that website, checking for new episodes.. Since it just aired in japan, it hasn't even finished airing, I have to wait for 1 whole week for 1 episode.
Trying to pick up something else to do.. I started reading a book.
Keeping Faith... Very touching and addictive, but quite boring when they touch catholicism and judaism. Skipped the serious talking =)

Trying to find another anime to watch.. those ard 24 - 36 episodes.. 
Romance and comedy... Tragic love story.. feed me with animes and I'll lock myself in. 
I know, I'm desperate to poke my nose into virtual love stories.. especially animes, cuz just fantasizing about the perfect looks and the perfect kakhoi-ness is more than enough ^^
And the way the shows make me laugh and cry and gush and awe over it..
(cuz all the animes that I watch involves 1 girl and a few guys; if u get what i mean)
But the girls are always stupid in animes.. i mean the main char larh.. cute mar ><
Virtual stuff is so far better than reality. Reality sucks and I know it.
Darn straight.