Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Camps updates~!



Okay okay okay.. So here's the pics from the pangkor camp, sorry i didn't update them sooner, my dad took the liberty to 'repair' my pc while I was away. Unfortunately it broke down, so I'm stuck with the laptop. Which is very very very inconvenient for me, because the keypad sucks. 



But lets get to the main thing here, there's my group in the camp.. We were  touring KL and taking pictures to complete the tasks given by those gamemasters; and yes, I was annoyed. Anyway, we toured to tesco extra to buy our miniscule meal goods, then went on a really crowded bus to ride to KL. We went down at the times square stop, if I'm not mistaken- I forgot. I just know that we walked alot on the first day, it was definitely a really terrible thing. Well, from times square we walked to central market, pudu jail, petaling street, DATARAN MERDEKA, the bus station thingy, and a few other stops, perhaps, by the busy and polluted 'jalan raya's of KL. My favourite task was actually the "
take pictures with 5 foreigners, ask for their nationality, name and signature" task. Biy did I love that one xP. A few people knew why, really.. hardy har har.. so I approached 4 of them.. A couple, a lady and 2 blue-eyed guys.. I took pics with only 3 'patrons' though.. Yep, they're really nice people. 
<<  This is the "IRELANDER" who is actually native malaysian.. Yes, yang we lied =x He offered to take a picture though, how nice! He had to bend, like really obviously bend, to take a picture with me. Insulting? Definitely. 




















<<>




















So this is the lady we approcached.. pretty cute, eh? She's kind of pshyched about getting her picture taken.. She wanted to look nice.. =) Very nice lady.










                                                                                 






I have lots of other pics in the pc, feel free to ask for 'em if you want to... Y'see, I want to upload all the pics here, but too bad technology forbids it. Correction: My knowledge in technolgy forbids it. So we reached hentian duta at around 8pm, and waited till midnight for the bus to get us to Lumut! I couldnt sleep in the bus, it was ROCKING VIGOROUSLY. Kay, big deal. So we reached Lumut blurly at 4am.. Played tag with yang and fui, THANKS TO BOTH OF YOU YA!! Grrgh. We had to run around the area chasing them -.- Anyway, everyone settled down to sleep at the Jetty and I happily volunteered to watchnight!! So hj, cm and me were watching the stars at one point.. We asked cheng fong to join oso larh, and J wanted to emo? Lols. Everyone woke up at 7am to brush their teeth and spit at the various longkangs and manholes provided abundantly around us.. haha. For a fact, I just slept for 2 hours on the first day! 


Day 2: Walked around Lumut for Amazing Race: Lumut. Lame weyh that race.. Had to walk to so many places! With that backpack too! How tiring! So we took lots of pics there.. Pointless, mostly, but who cares. Then went on the ferry straight to pulau besar.. Hint: we were supposed to go to pulau kecil for our next station.. So went to another ferry in pulau besar to get to pulau kecil.. LOL! Then in pulau kecil we were supposed to interview a malay, an indian, and a chinese. Damn, I hate that place- the people were really ghastly and unfriendly, so I just stuck around for this task. Then we went on the ferry AGAIN to tour to pulau besar.. Haha.. Then we had to walk to the camsite which is like, about 8km from the jetty.. Really really far away, and I seriously felt really cranky because of that load on my back. Then when we reached, we see Anson's group havng trouble with the bikes.. I was like, WHOOPEE BIKING TIME!! Too bad tk couldnt ride the bike, we spent some time teaching sy and tk to bike, didn't really work out in the end.. So me, jes and anson kinda cheated and bought cold water for our groups larh.. We biked out to the sundry shop like, near yet far away from the campsite.. Biking seems to make the journey look really really really short. It takes about 5minutes to get to the sundry shop on the bikes, y'noe.. Okay, then we decided to WALK all the way to the temple station thingy with monkeys in cages? Yeah. It wasn't like we weren't tired enough WALKING there, well I didn't really walk the whole distance- I couldn't bear it and so I biked halfway there. Then we had to walk up the stairs of the temple to take that dam pic -.- exhausting, especially with sleep deprivation. It was 4pm when we kind of completed the 6th station, (we skipped the 5th cuz of the biking impaired members) 
and we hadn't had our lunch. Hunger wasn't really obvious at the time, sleepiness was more like it. Then when we got back, hoping that we get to eat a scrumptious lunch, guess what we got? A salad with tons of bitterguord. IT SUCKS BIG TME!! And the group leader HAD to eat like, almost half of the sandwiches.. I wanted to be the example to like, eat the salad- but no one's getting it. Boy, I was totally pissed. Then I had to wash the dishes because our group leader went straying AGAIN -.- YES I WAS TOTALLY ANNOYED WITH HIM, but I had to keep my cool, I didn't want to hurt his feelings. We pitched up the tent, and took our baths.. Ahh, nice. The group skipped dinner because they were all full from the lunch. I, on the other hand, lost my appetite. Then at night we have to discuss who was going to watch the night, and I stupidly volunteered. Sleep deprivation first night, sleep deprivation second night. I'm a genius. So I was supposed to watch the beach. there were glowing stuffs floating, I was on the verge of panicking.. only to find out that those were the baits of the fishermen that goes fishing at that ungodly hour. Then I was getting sleepy at the frst 15 minutes I was spposed to watch- so I stood up lor.. Then I fell asleep when I was standing up -.- I fell! But nobody saw =p Then Ric came n said: "I'm so dumb larh, watching the area when there's a guard" =.=lll wth. So I asked him if I could go to sleep.. Then cm came from nowhere -.- I didn't have a place to sleep in the tent!! Y'see, there's only 5 girls in survival camp so all of us had to sleep in one small tent. I carried the tent all the way from kl, thourh kl, thorugh lumut, from the jetty, all the way to the campsie and I wasn't able to enjoy the tent. UNFAIRNESS WEYH. But I wanted to sleep on the beach anway, so I slept on the beach, listening to thr dinstant voices of ric and cm chatting away. Yang & Miss Tan suddenly woke me up and asked me to sleep in the cabin-ish place.. It has around 2 dozens of mosquitoes buzzing around at random, picking at my legs because I had no sleeping bag. Why didn't I have a sleeping bag? I didn't want to disturb the girls sleeping in the tent. My haversack was in the tent. Ah well. I eventually got up at 4am to get my sleeping bag..Sir Tan keeps waking up to whack mosquitoes -.- He put the mosquito coil near my face -.- Not a good night sleep, and definitely not enough.


Day 3: I got up crankier than yesterday, with my back aching and legs itching 24/7.. Then we had breakfast and morning exercise.. Then we walked in the sea, carrying or small backpacks on our head just so that the stuff won't get wet.. We built a clothes hanger and a bench with sticks and rope.. That was one nice activity I liked. Then we had to cook lunch the natural way.. We actually started a fire with a magnifying glass and branches for fuel!! Now THAT is awesome. The lunch sucked though. Then we had beach games after cleaning up.. Then we had free time to play in the sea ^^ I got thrown into it -.- yikes. Then we took a bath and prepared dinner.. and the night game was.. KWOK CHUN ONN MAFIA!! I was one of the GMs, I was Bella Cullen.. I made the teams sing, do a music video and a fashion show.. haha.. It was quite enjoyable, but boring in a way.. Then we all retired to our tents- (they set up a tent for me, karyan and beelan cuz we didnt have a tent) and I honestly looked forward to getting rest and sleep.. Ahh..


Day 4: We woke up at 3.30am. Why? Go hiking. Where? Somewhere in pulau kecil. Where are we? Pulau Besar. How to get there? Walk. Go hike for wat? See sunrise. WTH -.- So tk stayed in the campsite cuz he's asthmatic.. Then we walked for about 2 hours to get to the foot of the hill. Started hiking.. Very challenging, and I liked it... ALOT. So just when I was getting the hang of hiking a steep hill, soo lee got cramp -.- pity larh, for him and for the trip wasted.. so our group left cm and me. Then we cancelled the hike because of his cramp lar.. Then we rested in a pondok near the bottom till daylight hit.. The leeches attacked and Jason Wong cried.. Pity him larh. Then we walked to a village and bought roti canai for lunch.. Soo Lee got a ride on a motorcycle back!! Me and cm had to walk -.- but we ran. How smart eh? But we made it back in less than an hour, when a normal trip would require 1 and a half. Tee hee, so we had breakfast at around 9.30am and cleared out the campsite. Walked all the way to the jetty again -.- Then went on the ferry to the bus and back to KL!! So we stopped at puduraya.. And we had to look for a bus back.. My hand got no blood coz was holding on to that top handle thingy.. haha.. yea, we were standing with our backpacks at the back.. then my dad fetched me home from church.. Nice? YEP! Tiring? YEP!! Wanna do it again? DEFINITELY!!