Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Sorry guys, I haven’t been a good girl lately; I’m so darn lazy to blog.
So what happened on Christmas? Hmm hmm hmm… Let me see… So I went to church for the morning service, the youth had to present ‘O Holy Night’ accompanied by a guitar. Whoa I’m telling you, guitar plucking for that song rocks man!! Then our singing sort of sucked, I guess… but let’s not get too far =p
Then I went to my aunt’s house with my family, met Hong Kong friends, German friends, Singapore friends- I am telling you, that is one hell of a gathering. The food rocks, as usual… The Hong Kong couple was cooking, and the roast beef was beyond delicious- like, seriously. The salad looks like puke though =p I have pictures of all the food, but too bad I don’t know where my camera went. Yeah, it WENT somewhere. Lol. Then we were supposed to be at church for dinner, but the Wii Fit was so darn chunted I skipped church to play it. Hardy har har.. Don’t know what’s Wii fit? Google it. Personal piece of mind- Wii fit is way better than Wii. It’s not like Wii isn’t nice enough, they HAD to invent Wii Fit.. My days in my aunt’s house are no longer boring, man…
Okay so what did I do today? Woke up at 4am to finish typing the constitution (evil thing).. Then I went back to sleep after completing it.. Woke up again at 9am and had cheesecake and chocolate muffin for breakfast!! Then at 10am tai kor call me yam cha.. haha.. So ate breakfast AGAIN. I didn’t take breakfast there though, I just yam cha nia.. Then he fetched me to church.. Before that I went home to take bag larh.. Something really really really stupid happened today -.- So I went to yamcha in the morning right, and I didn’t bring my bag.. I just took my phone and wallet.. or PURSE. Whatever =p Then after yam cha I put my stuff here and there larh.. Then when I was rushing out for the meeting, I just took my phone and bag.. Clearly I left my wallet behind.. And the best part is- I didn’t know I left it behind!! So when I reached I had one hour to spare, so I was walking around suntex larh.. There was no telephone shop there; I can’t even buy myself credit -.- So I was walking, one lady asked me I I was going to work -.- Then I was like, no.. Then she asked if I was going to school -.- I was like, no.. I go find friend.. Then she was like, oh.. kk… LOL man -.- Then I bumped to her again and she asked me for money -.- I was like, sorry I don’t have.. (I thought I lied to her, but mana tau I really bo money -.-) Then went to wantan mee shop to eat lunch larh.. Because got nothing better to do… I thought of going to Feli’s house, but I don’t dare, because I don’t really know my way there -.- So I just sat there and ordered.. Then something told me to search my bag.. I searched and searched.. to find that my wallet was MISSING. My stupid head jumped to the conclusion where that old lady stole it -.- stupid, I know. Then I realized I left it at home! I felt like the dumbest person on earth man, seriously. After that I cancelled my order, the lady laughed -.- Then I went to church and waited!! So that was the story of the day, I suppose =p So after the meeting, Jian fetched me home. End of story.
I feel dumb.