Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Wow.. I don't look upset for someone that just lost her bag.. Ah well.. life goes on... (although my dad is still not over it -.-)
So today went to counseling room for the relationship test.. So it kinda tests what type of girlfriend I am..
So here's the results.. I'm.. Ke... something -.-
It kinda means I like to control my partner -.-
And I get jealous easily, but my partner usually loves me too much to let go of me so he kinda yields to everything I say to make me happy =D
If only I found someone like that -.-

Moving on.. so I was wandering in school after schooling hours playing chess with random strangers -.-
got scolded cuz I dont know the rules.. hahaha
not scolded larh, just people think I'm weird because I dont know the rules.
Dude, it's a chess club meet. who DOESN'T look weird there.

Then went to mamak for that meeting -.-
The storyline was kinda nice and lame I guess..
Had ice cream for lunch xDDD dad gonna kill me if he finds out xPPPPP

Then once I reached home they asked about the bag. Sighhh I hate it laarrr..
Ah well. Can't let it ruin my mood.
Moodless better than moody right -.-