Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

CNY xD

Woots people I am SOO into traditional Chinese paper cutting!! So it all started when we decided to do this thing for the special program sempena chinese new year this year... So I'm supposed to be writing the emcee notes thing, but what can I say? I'm an artist. No inspiration, nothing can be done. LOL kononnya lar -.- =p

So So So... after all these DECADES (exaggeration) I finally figured out how to cut out a chinese character!! I am telling you man, it's tough in the beginning but once you get the hang of it; WUIISSHH you get SO addicted to doing it. Hardy har har. So here's a pic of my BEST paper cutting so far =D

Yep this is my masterpiece =D
dam bangga about it xDDD

Besides that... I AM SO INTO DAVID ARCHULETA!! Yes, the Hema fever has made its way to infecting me as well...
I am telling you his songs are addictive and Hema's fevers are ALWAYS contagious. =p
Well, at least, to me, of course. Haha.

So so so... wishing everybody a delightful happy chinese new year to y'all that are celebrating it out there!!
Yes people, I am indeed very proud of my masterpiece. Interested to learn please contact 999 to get to my cell phone. LOL. haha.