Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

School was boring.

Yes, I hate schooling.
I don't even LIKE to go to school anymore.
Sighhh... 

Homework shucks.
I didn't need to do any last year..
This year all the teachers have gone 'wacko' it seems -.-
las time dun do oso can de lorH!!
now ar.. they check 1 by 1 man! ><
Haihhh and i always freak out cuz i don't do homework.
i'm jz nt tht type =.=

apart from that, the new physics teacher shucks more.
she's so darn sarcastic laaaa...
and she likes throw sarcastic 'compliments' to the gang sitting at the back, i.e the place i sit.
so today cuz i arrived early to class i have no choice but to sit at the front.
and HEY WHADDYA KNOW... She 'spits' to the front table too -.-

Sighhh and the fact that i'm DUMB annoys her. 
sheesh man; draw ONE wrong diagram and she looks at you like you're the dumbest thing that could live on earth.
like, dude do you have a problem with DUMB people? 
Sheesh if we're all smart we wouldn't even LISTEN and LEARN from u rite..
GOSH.
and she calls the table "the roof"

"the whiteboard is here dear, why are you staring at the roof??"
1. there's no roof at the physics lab
2. the closest thing we have to the roof would be the ceiling. hello?
3. the table doesn't look like the roof. it's green. if you called it a tree we would've understood -.-
4. is it illegal to refer to our notes when you are explaining? heaven-o?

students, physics is like magic. you have to imagine to understand. I understand most of you dont have this skill, you all depend on facts only. Imagine...!

I feel like dying. I stil duno how to draw the propogation interference thingy. 
I don't think i even got the spelling right -.-
I feel so stooooopid T.T
and I didn't even touch add maths yet. 
OH DEAR I CANT WAIT FOR SPM TO BE GONE AND OVER WITH.