Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

whoopie~

So school started... 

tio scold by Physics and Chemistry teacher..
Bio teacher acting cold pulak -.-
Maths teacher being exceptionally nice x.X
est teacher didn't scold me??
add math teacher.... k i'm still scared of him =.=
english teacher ok ok lorh..

homework arh... tak boleh laa @.@
I don't like to study lar.. I don't even wanna do my homework.
I wanna draw T.T
Haha so i completely ignored my homework (I can do them when I'm in the mood larh, at least that mood exists =p)

So I was messing around with paint and picasa, trying to use PicniK but... it loads dam slow weyh x.X

here's my masterpiece!! It's the pics of my niece during CNY =)
compiled together and some 'strokes of the paintbrush' =)


Yea, love this art thingy dam much!!
the blogger layouts gave me inspiration and the SPIRIT to try computer drawing...
So I didn't really DRAW, but I still like it xD