Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

woots i roveee pink panther 2 xDD   so tht day went lm UNEXPECTEDLY... actually after merentas desa I wanted to go straight home larh, but suddenly ginny said wanna yamcha, so mai go lorh ^^
then saw cm hj fle and tk walking in... dan tam n darren oso larh.. then sudd they said they goin lm!! I was like, damn i'm gonna miss everything AGAIN T.T 
So I was making up LAME excuses for not going.. 
And fle was like, LAAAAAAAA COME LAAAA ><>wont hurt a fly >< 
So thanks to cm and his fone =p Call for 1 min 1 sec LOL!   

My dad let me go!! =)    

So off we went to lm... went sushi king for my 2nd lunch, lol =p sushi king ok ok nia larh, bt quite exp><><   


then then then... went McD for 3rd lunch... whooo hoo!! lol. had one mcFlurry larh, dam exp x.X the cup was downsized. Ah well. In support of World Diet-ing Community and Green Anti Plastic Industries, I support this downsize-ation of McFlurrys!! Cuz I couldn't finish it -.-   

Then walked around to hunt for prezzies! Didn't get anything, cuz I suck at prezzie shopping -.-


Then pui jian walk out of the mall larh, then got lost -.-   Getting lost in Leisure Mall, what a challenge -.- 

So I went here and there, travelled in the damn lift alone, ended up having a real tall black guy and a real old and scary looking guy strangers talk to me -.-    


And i saw the school superstar couple... They were hugging each other -.- gross. Cuz.. they're of the same gender -.- but y'know, I'm open, I accept this type of... y'know, open-ended OPEN relationships... I'm aite, I'm aite ><   


Then suddenly TK was like, EH LYNN O! So I was actually going up the escalator... And I was soHAPPY to have found them!! So I walked downwards on the going-up escalator.. Hardy har har I LOVE doing that ><    

Then made our way to the cinema.. =) Watched pink panther 2 lorh... HOHOBA.. jardy jar jar!! ><    

Then went out, saw jian buy bubble tea.. haha ><><  

Then went popular.. saw flee go CRAZY~!! with the "can move 1 o!" book. hahahaha... 

Who is the writer of JK Rowling? Harry Potter lorh x.X =x   

Then went on the car and got crazy again.. Haha. Seriously man so nice larh goin out with them =) SURE no emo-ness with crazy people like THEM... =p   

lohak. roflmao sudd tot of tht word.

Saturday leh, dahlah late for parade, kena 30 pumps pulak -.- My sqd ldr wasn't there, so I had to do the punishment -.- chams T.T

Then... met PUI SAN!!! a.k.a San San xDDD She's dam cute lar weyyyy.... ><

I was like, u wat schl arh? 
then she was like, wo shi Perimbun de arh, wo you kan dao ni eh!! ni shi PRS lai de shi bu shi? (LOL gasp I never seen her before x.X) 
Then I went like, OMG RLY?!?! AWWWWWWW..... >< 

K enuff with the gushing.. Then taught my muiii how to make valentines gift... *sugus giver -.-* 


Ferrero Rocher expensive larh, giv sugus betta.. Cheap.. samo so many colours o... so sweet hor? 

quote: Luckily I not with him anymore x.X HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....  

sugus giver roflmao >< 


Then drill time.. Laugh non-stop -.- cuz... 
LOL duno hw to say x.X Dunno y sudd cnt stop laughing... 
then drill oso tak jadi jor =x   
=Sqd.. akan menghadapan~ eh eh eh *giggles*= 
=*guffaws* *trying so hard to tahan laugh*= 
=sir tan: aiyo y'all laugh till puas 1st la!= =HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA= 
=Sqd.. *guffaws* keluaaaaarrrrr bris~!=
Lols. The amazingness of jes + tk + me + mui.. 

omg jes always makes me laugh x.X so cute la ><   

Then aft dismiss... taught muii again how to do sugus flower -.-  haha he decided to buy ferrero rocher leh!! *gratss mui xD*   


Then went back home.. Nothing to do x.X watch drama!! woohoo!! den watch dvd!! WHOOO HOOO!!  LOVE movies =p 

Then here I am, awake at 5am duno wad to do till now -.-   Later goin church pularkk =p