Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

"I THINK HE'S GAY"

Okay I'm SO gonna get in trouble again.


I lost the teacher's pendrive.
I didn't lose it on purpose, it went somewhere -.-
Hopefully someone will return it to me larh..
The pendrive sux lar -.- But the DATA is irreplacable.
Shyt ><

So if you are walking around school and saw a black pendrive.. it looks like it has cellophane tape all over it -.- PLEASE lemme c ><

Sigh... Wonder why nowadays people keep losing their stuffs.
I bet the inanimate objects just found out that it has legs, since all of my stuff ended up going somewhere.
















hahahaha... LOVE the pics xDD so dam ironic =p
Look~! Honey and I have the same pic! hahahahahaha...
he has GOT to read this bloggie. =p

Owh he's gonna b so upset when he finds out he can't see me on Valentines!! *awwww too bad so sad =p*

Okay he's not my real honey -.-

Laaaaa but no chance to wish him happy valentines day leh... He's gonna be like "eeeewwwww y'all arr ><" memories of form 2.. Hardy har har =p 
At least 1 of my laogongs out of the 11 oso goin to the course larh. =p

But laaaaaaa so wasted larh Valentines =p