Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

w0ots

ish im dam teruk larhhhh

today went fun ok wit jian n mel lorh, quite fun leh there.
there nia fun. 
bt din take pic ><
there quite nice lerh the environment.
the lights like christmas present 1, dam chun xDD
den the toy fridge thingy rly got alot of toys.
but all oso for smart ppl to play 1.

like i said, I'm dumb wad..

then got 1 thingy.. alot of bola bola kecik inside da small cube thingy de.
like, the trick is to get the bolas into the hole thingy.
i solved a few lerh xD smart rite??
like i said, the stuff is only for smart ppl, so some i c nia giv up dy.
the food... portion dam big -.-
nt tht nice oso -.-
the seats nice to c, bt not nice to sit 
coz dam hard to eat.
"table too high". haha
the decor.. rox xD
rly make u feel dam "shu fu".. heh.
amount of lzs there ah.. so far.. none?
i din notice any lorh. 
price.. affordable lorh.
nxt time can go again xD
the menu dam hard to c btw -.-

today.. brought 5 books to schl.
1 long book, 3 exercise books and my combo book.
my combo book got all 11 subs larh xD
end up... i din tink i used any books -.-
pavi was like, i dun und why u come to schl man..
den i was like, me neither -.-

too bad i cant afford to invest on my face so that i get a super duper smart and rich guy as a husband. so terpaksa larh invest on my brain.

today tk knock my head.
den he was like, "IT'S EMPTY!!"

k FINE.

i can now solve the rubix cube with ONE HAND!!
and i beat Boon Jun in it xDD
when boon jun compete with me everyone was like, aiyo lynn sure lose de la
bj so fas @.@
den i WON!! hehehe xP
so yeah, i got 73 for addmaths.
huge achievement, cuz its my first A for addmaths in like, 2 years -.-
if u read my prev post, i edited it cuz SOMEONE la dun let me post a pic of MY OWN HAND.
go COPYRIGHT it.. so SHUEN LOR. =p