Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Whoopee my room is finally DONE~!!

Actually already done yesterday night, plus cleanup all those.. do till today morning T.T

So so so.. after that wanna watch the chinese Romeo and Juliet (Liang Shan Buo and Zhuk Ying 
Tai) de.. den mum go drag me to her crazy shopathon.

Kay it all began with y
esterday...
Went Fun OK for BK's early bday bash thingy.. The food kinda sux larh.
Angela eat half nia. I din waste, i go derma to my zais and luis xDD
The drink dam chun larh, so pretty x)
Reach home nia cont painting.
Then finish dy go cleanup half mum go say 
"EH LETS GO MID VALLEY!"
So paksa me go mandi and go lorh..
that time 7+pm leh.. haven't take dinner, mum say wan go there and eat.
Fine lorh.
Then reach nia find parking 1/2 an hour, coz my dad go park in zone A and B.
Zone GH less cars mahh @.@
Reach nia walk walk walk, tak sedar 9pm dy x.X
So THEN ONLY LA think of dinner -.-
my parents so geng lehh xDD
So walk walk walk still deciding where to eat blablabla..
finally "Kay, we eat *sum chinese niame thingy* la!"
K, so walk walk walk, go there see tht fella walk out and close the shop -.-
WASEH THAT TIME REALLY DAM ANGRY DY LORH.
So nvm lar, go outside nia eat. Mai find parking all those lorh..
On
 the way to parking nia, go down escalator jiu reach de car leh, they go walk past the escalator 
go inside Jusco -.-
I was like, WTH =.=
SO dilly dally dilly dally man man mo when we reach outside of the building 10pm dy. x.X
WHen I finished my dinner it was like, 11.30 x.X
Then came home nia terus slp.

Today morning got spring cleaning lorh, actualy i jz wanna fas fas wipe everything den terus put back the bed 1... then hor..
MUM WOKE UP.
terus ask me clean the whole upstairs x.X
When fin cleaning nia 11.30 dy..
Go Tesco Kajang -.-
after that go Jusco -.-
zzz
Tomorrow she wanna go ts, sq wang n low yat samo..
all same place marh, sure quite fun de larh xD

So here's a pic of my masterpiece, after completion.
The signing ceremony commences xP
So the flower was first, initially i wanted to do four of those huge nice red flower de.. then suddenly no space -.- result of no planning x)
I'm kinda satisfied larh, but my mum was like, WHY THE 4 SMALL FLOWER SO UGLY WAN?!!?
So shuen lor =(