Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

I. am. so. AWESOME.!!

Watched Bolt yesterday xD

dam dam dam dam dam nice weyh!!! ><
Who wants the DVD can mintak from mua.
Bolt is really really cute. 
like, awesome-ly cute.
and the hamster-
he was like,
"OH. MY. GAWD. The legend, the one and only, the awesome-est BOLT!!!"
and then he was like,
"HE. IS. SO. AWESOMMMEEEE!!!!!"
then after that he was a lil sthg like, 
"WHOA. THE SUPER BARK. I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO WATCH IT LIVE!!"
and the best part-
"Yeah, I watch you all the time on the magic box!!"
Hahaha he's really... extreme? lols. I love it when he talks xDD
Especially his super duper long speech the time he chases Bolt.
Like, I can't remember the speech, but.. IT'S AWESOME.

Okay, so today.. woke up dy, eat breakfast lorh, after that puii my gramma go c dentist.
It's called... KOK DENTAL SURGERY.
Waseh feli de cawangan getting bigger and bigger. first roti, now dental surgery x.X
The dentist look dam scary weyhh.. seriously..
and the extracting tools ah... walao ><
Gud thing I won't be visiting that place anytime soon.
After that I say wan belanja my gramma MAKAN.. so she bring me go White Town Old Cafe lor.
Looks like station 1 de.. but din eat there la, coz no parking.
So went Leisure Mall -.-
Wong Kok Char Chan Teng.. near Fitness First de..
Tengah tengah nak order, sudd mum call -.-
ask me wan go ts or not.
I was like, NO -.- 
Then duno how tok tok tok sudd dad come join us -.-
kacau larh =x
den tok tok tok sudd dowan go ts dy -.-
den tok tok tok i hav to go home -.-
then mai read novel lor..
Read xia terslp x)