Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

The fact that I am gaming does not mean I don't care about my future.

I'm just not intense about it.


ANYWAY~ Happy advanced birthday to me~
The first year I went on and decided like a happy soul to totally ignore the dawn of age 17.
I'll keep turning 16 until I decide to stop.

Back to current hellhole, the most sleep inducing subjects are finally out of my life.
(Yeah, baby)
No confidence on getting an A, but I thank God for guiding me to this day.
I thank God for giving me wisdom to answer the questions.
Whatever happens, I know it's according to His perfect will.
=)

Yes, I am blissful. Hardly anything can ruin my mood now.

I'm officially in love with David Archuleta.

Let's get through SPM and get the hell out of here.
XD