Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Heyyyyyy my blog is dead... :D


Okay, currently studying for accounts (while snooping around)..
I'm so.. scared for SPM.
Okay that was a lie.
Not even for accounts; WHATTHEGAY is wrong with me T.T
Anyway I decided to ignore the tag (lalaala~)

'Cause everybody I want to tag is there already?? No point doing it right =)

So far only 3 subjects left, my my time flies when we're having fun.
Yeah, right.

Anyway just felt like blogging after what felt like a million years.
And yes I'm addicted to the lamest MMORPG in the world. Big deal.
Introduce me new game la! XD

So~ there are 3 new novels on my table right now...
Okay, not literally. It's in my mom's car.
Finally had Cabot's and Kinsella's, I CANNOT WAIT TO READ IT ROAR.

I know, same old question, *what's stopping you?*
Well, my mum kept the books in the car for some reasons.
.....hmm.

Whatever I can't wait for 8th Dec to come =p
And no, I wouldn't be home gaming or watching animes the whole day (which is sadly gay),
because I terribly need to clean my room.

I cannot stand the sight of it.

To top it all off, my house is still under construction, which is lame because it spreads DUST everywhere.

But I'm content. =)

Why wouldn't I be? ><

My new ambition : Keira Knightley LOL