Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Run Baby Run! :)

Tuning into : Check Yes Juliet by We The Kings
C.O.W. : random thoughts, pretty girls, KITES, clouds and myself.
Suffering from : Paranoia- what does that even mean?
Getting rid of : stupid habits such as obsession with myself.

xD

~in a good mood.
baby, it's been loooooong since I updated you :)
so here's some updates.

I think i gained 50 pounds.
I think there's something wrong with my nervous system.
My tummy has been writhing in pain since 2 weeks ago.
(yes can you believe it? I developed a TuMMy. Gym is my new best friend)
I have ugly red protruding dots on my face? It wasn't there before.
Am I having skin cancer?!
*gasp*

Bee-Tee-Double-Euu,
Gaming ruins your English.
Seriously.
Another announcement, *which I am oh so proud to announce;*

I AM FREE FROM THE BONDAGE OF GAMING!!

I just quit gaming, after that last round 5 minutes ago :D

So I was snooping around other people's blogs..
Saw one from my ex-schoolmate-slash-the-person-I-hardly-remember..
Daym, she's hawt.

I got jealous :p
So I sent her a hate mail ^^

KIDDING XD

I can't believe I'm starting to not care about that pain-in-the-butt SPM.
And I can't believe I ran out of things to blog about!
I can't believe I'm starting to evolve into an OTAKU!!
I can't!!

This is what happens to people that stay at home too much.
I should be out on a date with some hot guy with a tattoo on his tongue =p
xD

My new ambition?
YAKUZA =P