Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Tuning into : Super Trouper by ABBA


The blog duchess is back!

True, true I've been really quiet and dead lately..
So I was busy after the pain-in-the-butt is over and done with; knowledge seems so far away from me now.
Like, really far.
I can't play Cluedo properly because I hadn't used my brain in a while.

Also, I proudly announce that I HAVE A JOB!!
I, Chan Yee Lynn, the oh-so-talented-and-under-appreciated blonde have a job.
*this is getting so emotional- I'm finally growing up*

So I'm starting work in Seed as a part-timer (*scoff* just because I'm going to be working for only two months doesn't mean they have to reject my application okay) at 28th December 2009.
So it's ten days from now; I really can't wait! :D

I managed to read some novels with the measly time I have; and I LOVE Sophie Kinsella's Twenties Girl.
I just love it. Sophie is such a great and hilarious writer.
I literally laughed when I read it. Literally.

Also, my 120GB HDD (namely, AhLynn) is finally filled with the #2 America's favourite TV show episodes, GLEE. Yes, it's introduced by my sister and a few of my church friends. Can't wait to watch it!!
It also contains Ugly Betty and Vampire Diaries- and a bunch of other movies.
Igor sucks.

So, my sissy is back, and she sleeps in this computer room thing, so I can't really stay up late. Because she needs to sleep with the lights off, and I obviously can't play with the lights off- (gaming, blogging and chatting is just not worth wearing glasses for the rest of your life) so I have to sleep early.

There's something wrong with this bloody computer, it keeps restarting itself when I'm in the middle of a very exciting PK. Sigh, sadness.

This is getting very long, and I still hadn't figured out what to put as the title.
I have a problem with titles.

Moving on, I just realised I have a really short attention span, and it's deteriorating by the second. Brains are so hard to maintain =(

My newest ambition : Dancing Queen.Font size