Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Like fishing in a swiming pool... ha-ha.

Today was a blast!!! WHOO HOO!! So I woke up at about 8 in the morning, counting how many hours i slept last night. I always do that in the mornings when I don't have to rush. Well, usually i rush every morning. I wonder why today was an exception.. Oh, like, duh.. public holiday!! So i buffered the last two episodes of Lovely Complex.. I love this anime 'cause the characters are sooooooo se~~weet!! >< class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">Maggi mee myself because my mum thinks this is the way she should bring me up. Correction: because my mum thinks this is the way she should do to avoid cooking. I love my mum.. =) Okay then i was chatting with Felicia and she asked me if I wanted to go swimming.. I hesitated because i really doubt that my swim suit still fits.. Initial plan was going to Venice hill.. Apparently there was a case that happened there not long ago; someone drowned. So my dad didn't allow me to go. Sigh~ and I wantedto go swimming with BB members so badly!! So I changed the place.. *evil laugh* I know it's selfish but hey, who wants to swim in a pool with rotten meat? I knew there was something creepy in that pool.. So I asked my dad for the membership card to the palace of the golden horses.. hardy-har-har. Everyone agreed so we're all set!! Here's the problem; the card only allows four (4) people to enter. There were 9 of us. I told felicia about it but we took the risk... Hehe; we made it past the pool guard!! Way-to-go us..!! So we were just swmming, the whole time i felt like puking because of the pressure in my chest- it was so hard to breathe!! After that we went to change in the pool bathroom.. But the bathroom was so packed we HAD to leave. Even the guys were complaining. Imagine that. So we all sneaked into the gym toilet.. all 9 of us.. hahahaha.. people were staring!! Omg lois, jes, xl n feli really is a comedy troop in the bathroom!! Including me of course.. How could you not include me? haha.. So felicia and I were at side-by-side toilet stalls. Felicia hung her towel on the door... So did I. I had two towels; I hung one on the door and one at the back of the door. Jes could reach the door towels.. Ended up me and felicia went out without worries.. JES WAS SO SHOCKED!! she was like, why aren't you guys begging for the towels?
Felicia: I wipe already.
Lynn : I got two.
hahahaahhhahahahahaha everyone was just laughing and jes was so 'F-seven'ed that her plan didn't work.. hehe.

Then we all went for dinner in McD.. I had a big mac and sir tan had a mega mac. wow. Then sir tan fetched us all home and here I am blogging.. We took alot of pictures in McD but I dont know how to post 'em so there. =)