Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

14days.. thats 2 weeks!!

2 weeks and yet nothing bi-zzar-e to report about.. Yes you are here reading the blog of Lynn the sophisticated leading (and also best!) actress in 'Sweet Life of Lynn'. Here I am, reporting live from Cheras Malaysia; right to your comfortable futon with your computer right infront of you; yes that's right- you are staring at your computer now, mm hmm! -like, to lameness-ity and beyond. *whistles* Its saturday night and I have nothing awesome to do... to top it all off cheeming sent me a message "someone got no credit =p". I forgive him~ he made my day soo much better today.. In order to repay him; cheeming i dedicate this poem to you.. for just being there.

The night was a dull one;
I turned on the telly-
News reports blasted;
about the quakes in cities.
Turned on my lil com;
wondered what to do next-
Spend the night watching animes?
or just chill and relax?
Take a deep breath,
let time blend in-
the atmosphere was perfect;
better than it seems.
Then something stopped by;
next to my heart-
I dont know why;
but it feels so dark.
I found your nick on the toolbar-
something is happening.
I find myself lost way far;
I needed a little comforting.
You was just being there patiently;
As I sat down and spilled-
words just flew to my fingers,
my heart was satisfied and filled.
There was no spectacular advice;
or any of Ghandi's quotes-
Just saying what friends would say;
not forgetting to include jokes ^^
You really cheered me up;
And I feel much better,
It really wasn't luck,
that me and you got closer ^^
Thanks cheeming.. bee-tee-double-euu i posted this poem because nothing much ahs happened lately; so there.