Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

everything ends, nobody cares.

How am I supposed to say this? Everyone i kknow that's reading my blog won't even talk to me. everytime we talk we get into a fight. Why? Is being emo illegal? just cuz u dont like it doesnt mean everyone cant do it. u don like ppl emo den u jz don tak to me larh, better than shouting at me n saying im despo rite?? idiot. i emo let me emo lah, ur prob izit?? thank God today whole day i went for sketch, if not i'd burst to tears there and then. u think im playing izit? dont worry im not u. and the next time u wanna scold someone u tink for urself if uve done the same. when u emo i got do things like tht to u merh? hu r u to jz scold me like tht? think lar. how many times u acted without thinking? even if ure rong u try ur best to prove urself right. n den end up shouting at me. u think i enjoy it lar? den now.. worse.. shouting at me in front of so many people. for something tht happened which is nnot even something i should care.. ure da 1 tht asked me to go there rite?? so what am i supposed to do? stand there and let u shout at me? and when u jz shouted at me like tht, i shldnt walk off u say? WHY SHOULDNT I. I HAVE ALL THE RIGHTS IN THE WORLD TO WALK OFF. and everytime u shouted at me u dont even bother apologising. right now when u read this ure gonna curse me. well think again, did i ever shout at you for something tht u didnt do? and even if i did, if i realised i was wrong wouldnt i apologize? ALSO, i share my secrets with u cuz i trust u, since ure such a good friend. and what u did? u go tell other ppl lar. EXCUSE ME ITS A SECRET. what are u supposed to do with it? NOTHING, u keep it and then case closed. but NO, a person like you wouldnt jz keep it in, u cant control your speech, can you? well heres a piece of advice from me. If u STILL think i deserved whatever shouts u gave me, u can just stop talking to me. cuz theres no point in letting u shout at me almost every damn day of my life.

THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK. i know im dumb, i cant giv proper advice, even when someone's in love and they want "advice". which they didnt even tell me how r they gonna use it. so what? u think that everyone is good at giving "advice"?? if u knew tht i was gonna burst out something bad, den dun bother looking for me lar!! i dunno y.. we were such close frns.. this year dono y i feel like its so hard to be your friend. maybe we all changed. it's time to move on i guess.

one day i'll look back at what we've done for each other and cherish it. thats it for now.