Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

LAZY UPDATE LAR

cheeming forced me into this. look at wht he said -.- haiz, no respect for daigajie xDDD

kayy... so.. cant remember what happened.. err... wait arh..



K I GOT IT. so on thurs sketsa practice begins; have to stay back.. haiz, tuesday competition now oni start =p erm.. so nothing much happen lar.. my cass alot of ppl skip, cuz most of them in the kerjaya competition thing.. so very litle people lor inside de class.. i slept off in most of the classes oso.. physics is as usual "mengconfusingkan". then bio was ok lor.. chemistry, thursday dun hav so can go home early... so nice!! xD

den on friday i skipped bm n sej.. usual lar, nthg to do wan oso.. bt friday rumusan lerh, my fav T__________T so as usual i came back pretty late on friday. 3pm i think.. then walked home lor. when i reached home dono larh wat i did. 12 sthg oni slp.

den saturday.. my sis wake me up at 5am -.- tht gal.. haiz. den got my grandmother's birthay party.. i did prawn n peppers kebab!! they said "dam nice!!!" i tot it sucked, cuz i hate prawns -.- watched white chicks and the twilight zone at cous hse... i luv his tv room man T_______T. twilight zone. is. so. freaking. old. the ghost is like.. LOL man.. bt i got scared oso larh.. wakaka..

den today.. went church, dam sien coz rev koa preach LOL.
den got youth song practice~ sooo nice leh da song!!
o rejoice in da Lord; so nice song weyh.. so peacefull ^^
den youth time got debate.. topic is "christians ought not to go to cinema"
im opposing xDDDDD meaning i wanna go cinema. agree de 6 ppl oni =p
den after tht got kenelm's farewell.. gonna miss him? idk. i used to talk to him alot, dono y now less jor.. i caught him staring *fishy*
after tht Irene fetched me home.. i left my mum's stuff at the back of her car. Sigh my dad was scolding *sobs*.

thts all lor.