Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

To infinity... and... beyond?

Underneath this smile, my world is slowly caving in~... like, one day after another i keep wasting more time. Sigh~ and i've been having this "series of unfortunate headaches" through school. I cant pay attention in any classes and i feel sleepy all the time. Okay, feeling sleepy all the time is probably common for me during class, but i usually sleep off for about 4 lessons... Now? i sleep off anytime, anywhere. I just thought life was going to be fine and dandy and nothing bad is going to happen to me in the future, but I guess I was wrong. It hit me when hema asked me what was my ambiion this morning. Come to think about it, i never really knew. Then hema said, "you're interested in journalism, right?" Whoa. This is one of the days where u think everyone is hitting jackpot at whatever you're thinking. And guess what? Hema did it again. She was like, journalism is what you want, right? i think you're perfect for it. You're like, our "did-you-know" box; you're so... i forgot what she said. It felt good, to hear someone talk about me. She said i just needed to master a few more languages because i already got the writing skills covered. But my problem was I don't think I'm really up to it for journalism. I don't think i even have a clear view of what it means. Maybe i'm gonna be a magazine editor or something. Whatever it is, I'm sure it's connected to the media. Then again, maybe I should get into showbiz. Not as an actress or anything, but maybe a screenwriter?? It's all up to God i guess. But for whatever it is that i wanna be, it wont work out without hardwork. ANd that's what I hate the most. I'm probably the laziest person in my family, but i really do believe that I can do anything as long as i set my mind to it. At least, i THINK i can. Anyway, I wanna grow up as someone successful, not a fat old housewife rotting away.

Now, in school nothing much happened probably because i slept off most of the schooling hours.