Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Shuo Hao De Xing Fu Ne?

ni de hui hua ling la zhe
你的绘画凌乱着
Your reply is still pulling me
zai zhe ge shi ke
在这个时刻
At this moment
wo xiang qi fen quan pang de bai ge
我想起喷泉旁的白鸽
I think of the doves by the waterfront
tian mi san luo le
甜蜜散乱了
The sweetness scattered
qing xu mo ming de la che
情绪莫名的拉扯
My feelings are still holding on
wo hai ai ni ne
我还爱你呢
I still love you
ban ni duan duan xu xu chang zhe ge
伴你断断续续唱着歌
And yet you continue singing the song
jia zhuang mei shi le
假装没事了
Pretending everything is all right


shi jian guo le, zhou le
时间过了走了
Time has passed and gone
ai qing mian li xuan zhe
爱情面临选择
Love has become a choice
ni leng le, juan le, wo ku le
你冷了倦了我哭了
You're colder, changed, and I cried
yi kai shi de bu kuai le
一开始的不快乐
The start of unhappiness
ni yong ka pian shi xie zhe
你用卡片拭写着
You wrote it on a card
you xie ai zhi gei dao zhe, zhen de dong le
有些爱只给到这真的懂了
Some romances only gives this much, I really understand now


zen me le, ni lei le, shuo hao de xing fu ne?
怎麽了 你累了 说好的 幸福呢
What happened, you're tired, where is our promised happiness
wo dong le, bu shuo le, ai tan le, meng yuan le
我懂了 不说了 爱淡了 梦远了
I understand, I'm not speaking anymore, love has become bland, dreams stretched far
kai xin yu bu kai xin yi, yi xu shuo zhe, ni zai bu she
开心与不开心 一一叙说着 你
Being happy or not, narrating them one after another, you cant bear it
na xie ai guo de gan jue, dou tai shen ke, wo dou hai ji de
那些爱过的感觉都太深刻 我都还记得
Those past feelings of having loved, so profound, i still remember
ni bu deng le, shuo hao de xing fu ne?
你不等了 说好的 幸福呢?
you stopped waiting, where is our promised happiness?
wo cuo le, lei gan le, fang shou le, hou hui le
我错了 泪干了 放手了 后悔了
I was wrong, my tears have dried, i've let go, i've regretted
zhi shi hui yi de yin yue he hai xuan zhuan zhe, yao zen me ting ne?
只是回忆的音乐盒还旋转着 要怎么停呢?
But the music box of memories is still playing, how do I stop that?