Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Announcement?

People, my latest link.

Yes, I changed links, i know i know... BUt I have a reason... The reason you are here reading this is because I have given you my link. And if anyone forgets, this blog is for you guys to read only... Don't link to your own blogs please.

If you have noticed, my posts have nothing to do with how i feel about whoever except for some posts posted during one of my many emo seasons. I have thought about this for some time, and i decide that I can't just keep it inside anymore. I want at least someone to know how i feel, but nobody would want to hear me ranting and complaining, right? So maybe i should just blog how i feel and those people that wants to care can read =)

I totally understand that sometimes other people have their own problems, and sometimes if i tell them mine, it does not help them at all. My problems would make thiers more difficult to handle. Also, if you had a friend that has problems and came to you, you wouldn't have the heart to tell them you have more burden on your shoulders, right? 

Sometimes people may compare their own problems with mine, but that does not help at all. Yes I am complaining, but if i think about it, haven't I done the same? Did I not compare my own problems with others? That's why now i prefer to blog them all out instead of telling others. If they compare, I will not feel better, instead it will be me comforting them instead of otherwise. I don't blame them, it's just that sometimes they can't control and they don't realise that they are comparing. I did the same to some of my friends too. So to those that I did not comfort when you came to me, so sorry. And since this blog is for close friends only, I'm so sorry felicia. I'm sorry hanjon, cheeming and others that I did not realise. I feel really really bad. 

Please do not visit this blog if you have alot of problems... I am not being sarcastic. It's just that.. I'm tired of hiding and pretending to be 'happy'. So in this blog i will spill everything. Names, what they did- everything. I trust you guys, that's why I'm telling. 

Last but not least, I welcome you guys to this blog, and feel free to tell me if I offended any of you. Love you guys lots and lots =)