Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

CNY xD

Chinese New Year... What's the fuss all about?

Traditionally, Chinese New year is the time where the whole family goes to meet up in their hometown to welcome the coming of spring. The end of winter is here, and spring is taking over. The red stuff and firecrackers were meant to chase the monster that eats children away.

Now, in modern days, my peers and I agree that Chinese New Year is a time where we get loads of cold hard cash that looks hot ( because they're in red packets, for one ) and the time where no matter what time you wake up, everybody is already up before you, doing stuff. Not that we wake up late, of course.

So I woke up today morning at 7am, rolling on my bed thinking that it was silly to get up so early because everybody will still be sleeping. Big mistake. So I just rolled on my bed thinking about something that I myself don't know, up till the moment my sister came in and woke me up. Yep, I thought she was still sleeping. Anyway, so I got up, INTENDING to brush my teeth but ended up cleaning the room before that. Why? Because it looks like a garage sale that failed in my room -.- Clothes lying everywhere, paper-cut 'confetti' ( which, in this case, is desperately seeking for a dwelling place- the trashcan ) and my new clothes along with a few bags and other smaller accessories. Boy I do have a lot of stuff on my bed -.- So then after that I brushed my teeth, got my butt downstairs to get the whole family all dressed up, asking me to get back upstairs to change because we were going out. Sheesh, and I thought that today was a 'free-time' day.

My head was hurting the whole journey to Puchong, and once I reached we had a small session of service with the family members. Yeah, my whole paternal extended family are Christians. Proud =) So after that, I wanted to just laze in the AV room watching DVDs with my cousins, but instead I got dragged to cut garlic. Well, at least I knew that white thing was a garlic. I used like, half an hour to cut 1 biji of garlic. My mum did it in less than 10minutes--
HEYY FIREWORKS!!! Lol. Distraction. So my mum did it in less than 10 minutes and I was very very ashamed of myself. But then again, I was.

Then my head hurt the whole time back from Puchong to my house. Yep. My dad says it's lack of sleep. Like, dude I slept for 7 hours yesterday. Enough is enough -.- So then he was complaining and bla bla bla... Then finally, HOME SWEET HOME!!
I entered the house... to find the kitchen packed with vegetables and other food. Yep, I totally missed that in the morning, because I was rushing out. Then WUIISSHHH it hit me. Well, it's a day before Chinese New Year. I had to help out in the kitchen... or else.

So I entered the kitchen... tried my very best to help, but found myself halau-ed upstairs because... Well... HEYY BUTTERFLY!! Then I turned on the pc and sang my heart out!! xD

Then I chatted with a few people... 1 of them was asking about my dog... Haha... He was calling it anjing sayur -.-
After that I gave my sweet veggie dog a bath.. and tied PINK ribbon on its ears!!! Yeah, she was pretty annoyed with it-- the fact that the ribbon kinda tickles her ears and the fact that she looked absolutely PERFECT ( she just didn't realise it herself )... xP

Then I went back into the house, took a bath and got ready to go out!! Well, not really out. The reunion dinner is next door. Haha. Lucky me huh?? We're never late for reunion dinners ever since we shifted here!! Neat, eh?

So during the dinner I was staring at my incredibly cute niece, ALLISON SIM WENG YAN!! xD My HK sweetheart =p
She is dazzlingly hawt in a 2-month's baby way. Will upload pics of her soon, she absopolutesly LOVES me. It's my first time, you know, to get those creatures that puke and scream and cry to love me. =DD ( P.S I made 2 dogs die. I guess certain babies could just sense it, you know. But HEYY I seriously honestly didn't intend to kill the puppies... they just DIED!! )

So now here I am blogging, full in the tummy and gaining more weight by the minute!! Chinese New Year food ALWAYS rock =)