Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

AVATAR

Okay, so I went to Pavillion yesterday to watch Avatar..

the movie; so-so lar~

Kidding xD

IT'S A BLOODY GOOD SHOW.
I watched it in 3D xDDD

So I was at Pavillion with my 2 sisters and cousin and cousin's girlfriend...
Strollng around hoping to find some hot guy shopping with his filthy rich mother;
when suddenly my cousin introduced his friend and says;
"hey this is my friend, his father owns and runs this place."


I was like, hardy har har this guy is so funny.


Then my cousin went;
"y'know, GSC Pavillion?"
Well, I had to give some kind of reaction didn't I.
So I went like, *oh, wow, awesome*

Then that dude just went "we have in-house tickets" and passed us a big bag of popcorn.
With a few bottles of water.

Imagine that! in-house 3D tickets with free popcorn!
And it's Avatar we're watching!!

And when we were chatting outside with that manager's son guy,
turns out that he is an ex-Perimbun student.
Like, that was unexpected. Seriously.

Anyway, I had fun- I'd rate that movie 9/10 because there were too many flies in the movie and I keep swatting at thin air because of the 3D effect.

My new ambition (which my sister thinks I already achieved) :
Chidiot.

Guess what that means.