Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

Bang.

Okay, so far, my job?

sucks.

But it's funny how certain people treat the staff- as if they're the smartest and the staff is some dumb dude paid to just stand there.
Hello?
If you need help please consult the staff and not go ahead and pull every bloody shirt out just to say-
"oh, it's too small"

Consult the staff.

So yesterday there's this one guy that came to my department-
he was like, "So is seed men's shirt cutting slim fit?"
I was like, "huh?"
"what does work stand for?"
"well, workwear, of course."
"EH Y U SO CUTE 1. I meant what CUTTING lah"
y'know at that point he looked so gay I wanted to just piss him off.
"uhh.. square?"

LOL

but I didn't tell the square part larh, I wanted to though, 'cause I really didn't know our department sells slim fit workwear.
But that guy is so OLD. Why the heck would he wanna but a slim fit shirt?

ANYWAY,
I got over it- I kept laughing to myself after he left.
"square" pffftttt.