Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

I'M BACK!

Tuning into : Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson

To those that doesn't know.. I'm in New Zealand! x)
When I first arrived here, I hated this place.

The largest mall is smaller than Jusco Cheras Selatan; the mall is 30 minutes walk away (which includes walking up a hill and crossing a few fields with cows) which crosses out walking to the mall in stilettos.
Yes, I'm proudly announcing that I CAN wear stilettos! Incredible, isn't it? :D

The next thing I hated about this place : Every morning, you wake up and you take a deep breath of the fresh air... my ass.
It smells like cow dung outside, mainly because there's GRASS everywhere; and NO- they're not real cow dung.

Besides that, this small town has absolutely nothing to offer- I can go to town, (that 30 minute walk away thing) or hang out around the place I stay which includes a vegetable shop, a DVD rental shop and a few takeout restaurants. Boring much? *scoff*

So since there's not much places to go to, I pretty much end up going to random places a few times a week. Places such as the beach, mini golf, the park, dinner in the city, on hilltops; visiting volcanoes- that kind of stuff.
SO that means I only meet with my sister's friends; and making new friends is tough.

But the thing I hated MOST about this place is the ridiculous time zone.! I'd be lucky to have 5 msn chat windows now :(
The 5 hour difference means that when I'm online, nobody else is.
...wel, not really nobody. Just the usual "somebody"s. you know.
I miss friends. I miss going out at night (did I mention? shops here close at 5pm IN THE CITY!)
I miss having fun with friends. I miss teasing the family. I miss shopping for shoes. I miss my computer (because this laptop sucks *DADDYYY*) ..and I miss going to my own church :(

I miss spending my MYR on fancy food and things I like- I miss spending MY OWN MONEY.
FYI- no, I'm not spending my own money here which means I cannot spoil myself. It's the most pathetic case I've ever been in. I miss going to the movies, I miss riding in my friend's cars, I miss my friends calling me at 12am just to talk, I miss smsing (although I dont sms often), I miss waking up with a smile because there's a message on my phone, I miss having a few people saying "HIIII" at the moment I'm online- instead of signing in and waiting for people to come online.

I sound like a desperate maniac, and trust me- I was exaggerating =x
I miss cracking jokes and cracking up too :(

But I'm starting to like this place, now that it's almost been 2 weeks I'm here.
Because.. Gossip Girl and Ugly Betty latest seasons already started playing here :D
Okay, it's a shallow reason: but I ALSO found out that New Zealand is a country that offers ALL TYPES OF ADVENTUROUS ACTIVITIES XD such as : bungee jumping, lurging, skydiving, canoeing in river rapids, DUCK FEEDING.. (hehe xD)
Besides that, the people here are really friendly- I'm so used to saying hi to strangers now ^^

My family likes it here too, so it can't be that bad, can it? Just trying to make the best out of this trip. I'm going to Rotorua in April <33><
Then I don't have to travel alone, you know.

Another question that has been haunting me lately : Lynn now that you have your SPM results, what's your next step?

....how the heck would I know.
Everybody seems so *full speed ahead* towards their next goal in life, towards their future. I'm so glad I talked to Hema till 4am yesterday, talking to her makes me feel better. =)
She told me how many times she cried after she got her results- and I was so relieved I wasn't the only one.

Okayy it's almost 4pm now, and I wanna bathe becauseeee I'm going out!

Till then, (as if anybody reads this)
I ROCK!