Same Beginning, Different Ending. =)

Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today.

twilight market~

Tuning into : Bring me down by Lenka

there's a problem with the font size of my previous post, apparently -.-
Moving on-

I WENT TO THE TWILIGHT MARKET YESTERDAY XD
P.S. it's not the stephenie meyer version of twilight so those that wants to use it against me can shut up.

I just realised that the New Zealand version of pasar malam is apparently called a Twilight market.
I know, it's pretty cool.

So it's not a few rows of stalls on the roadside like a typical pasar malam, but it's like a funfair thing- it takes place in a huge field, and the stalls are surrounding the field, with the centre for people to sit and picnic.

Okay, I noticed that 50% of the people that went to the twilight market bought their dogs as well; so dogs were roaming everywhere! ...now that's something you don't see everyday.
Did I mention? The dogs are mostly purebred type, poodles, retrievers, those glam dogs you see in movies. AHHHH!

And the food they sell is so different! Crepes, meat loaves, COTTON CANDY, easter chocolates, toffee apple, fritters- so I decided to have dinner in the market =p
There's a huge spot for people to sit on the ground and start eating, you know. It's pretty cool how you can just sit in the middle of the road and nobody cares. :D

Well, that's it for today, I'm planning to stay home the whole day today because it's so SUNNY today. The chances of getting skin cancer here is higher than in Malaysia due to the stupid "ozone layer depletion" case. We blame it on the U.S. - they pollute the air then the wind blew the ozone hole to right above Australia and New Zealand. LOL hahaha